Pages

Wednesday 24 September 2014

Cucumber Eye Gel !

Hi everyone.

Are you suffering from tired puffy eyes?
I am someone who looks tired even after getting an 8 hours sleep. Plus, Spending most of the time on computer worsens the situation. But there is always a concealer for the rescue.

NO, I am not going to blabber on the importance of concealers in our lives. You guys must be knowing enough about it.
This post is about the magical potion that I am using these days instead of my regular under eye cream. I have used a lot of eye creams, but none of them worked. They always made my eyes feel too heavy, watery and irritable.
And then I switched to this natural soothing gel from all those chemical loaded thick eye creams.

I usually apply it around my eye area daily at night and wake up to no-puffy eyes. :)
I cannot comment on its effectiveness on the dark circles, since I don't have any, But It definitely works for tired eyes to look lively. It might work on dark circles too with the continuous use.

Let's get started with the tutorial.

THINGS YOU'LL NEED :


  • A glass jar
  • 4 tsp Aloe Vera gel
  • 4 tsp Cucumber juice
  • A spoon


DIRECTIONS :


  • Blend the cucumber cubes until liquid and strain the juice through a sieve.
  • Take a glass bowl and put in 4 tsp of Aloe Vera gel.
  • Add in 4 tsp of cucumber juice and Mix the concoction well with a spoon.
  • Keep it in the refrigerator. Use it daily at night.

The shelf life of this gel is 1 month in refrigerator. Try to make a small batch so that you are able to use it fully in a month.


It feels very cool and refreshing when applied. Moreover It is cheap, effective and easy to make.

Thanks for reading.
Priya :)








No comments:

Post a Comment